International Road Racing Championship
On this website you will find all the information about the International Road Racing Championship (IRRC). For 2020 the championship is held over 5 events in 5 different countries. The races are resumed at the FIM Europe Open Calendar. The races are admitted by their national federation and meet the requirements of this federation. The organisation is owned by Stichting International Road Racing Championship (NED), registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 71613994. For more information please read this website.
Official statement (05.06.19)
Published: Wednesday, 05 June 2019 10:46
Sad news have reached us about rider Daley Mathison. Mathison passed away after an incident during the Superbike Race at the Isle of Man held on June 3, 2019. Daley Mathison participated our 2019 IRRC championship as a superbike rider.
The IRRC management wishes to pass on their deepest sympathy to Daley's wife, his family and friends.
Championship 2019: the results after round 1 (Hengelo) are available
Published: Monday, 13 May 2019 21:37
The results after round 1 Hengelo (G) SBK and SSP for the 2019 championship are now available!
The results of round 1 (including wildcardriders SBK and SSP) are also available.
Applicationform guestrider round 2 Imatra available
Published: Monday, 13 May 2019 07:09
The applicationform for guestriders round 2 Imatra (14, 15 & 16 June 2019) are now available at Regulations & application.
Startinglists IRRC round 1 Hengelo available (update 08.05.19)
Published: Friday, 26 April 2019 17:49
The startinglists IRRC round 1 (Hengelo, the Netherlands) are published and will be updated a few times untill the event. These lists are available at the pull-down menu Riders.
Actual riderslists 2019 (update 26.04.19)
Published: Friday, 26 April 2019 17:49
The updated riderslists championshop SBK and SSP for the 2019 season are now available, update 26.04.19
Applicationform guestrider round 1 Hengelo available
Published: Sunday, 31 March 2019 23:55
The applicationform for guestriders round 1 Hengelo (11 & 12 may 2019) are now available at Regulations & application.
Provisional riderslists 2019 are now available!
Published: Sunday, 24 March 2019 11:24
Breaking news, the riderslists SBK and SSP for the 2019 season are now available!!
Applicationforms wildcardriders 2019 will be published and available from 01.04.19 at Regulations & application.
Applicationperiod IRRC championship 2019 extended
Published: Friday, 22 February 2019 11:22
The period for sending in your applicationform IRRC championship 2019 has been extended for a short period. Please send in your complete filled out form ( Regulations & application ) immediately to ensure your startingplace in this championship!!
2019 IRRC banner
Published: Monday, 28 January 2019 08:52
The new 2019 IRRC banner is ready including the calendar 2019. These banners will be used during the IRRC races 2019 and for promotional purposes as well.
IRRC 2019 regulations and applicationforms are available
Published: Wednesday, 02 January 2019 00:00
The 2019 IRRC regulations and applicationforms for the competition are available at Regulations & application.
!! Very important in Regulations 2019 !!
- The riders need the authorisation of their national federations in order to participate, outside their own country, in contests appearing on the FIM Europe Open Calendar.
- Starting numbers have to meet the following requirements:
- Superbike: white background with black number
- Supersport: white background with blue number
- The starting numbers have to be placed in the middle of the top fairing and on the left and right of the bottom fairing. (see pictures in regulations 2019). All numbers have to be readable from a distance.
- When a “Championship-rider” cannot participate at an event, he has to unsubscribe minimum 3 days before the event. When the rider doesn’t unsubscribe, the first time he will get a warning. As of the second time, he will be fined 100€.
- A rider who participate at the IRRC as a “Championship-rider” or a “Guest-rider” gives the autorization to the Management of IRRC to make, use and publish their image on the website of the IRRC or other media.
We only accept completely filled out and readable applicationforms returned as a .pdf-file; all other files will be deleted.