International Road Racing Championship
On this website you will find all the information about the International Road Racing Championship (IRRC). For 2020 the championship is held over 5 events in 5 different countries. The races are resumed at the FIM Europe Open Calendar. The races are admitted by their national federation and meet the requirements of this federation. The organisation is owned by Stichting International Road Racing Championship (NED), registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 71613994. For more information please read this website.
Actual riderslists 2019 (update 26.04.19)
Published: Friday, 26 April 2019 17:49
The updated riderslists championshop SBK and SSP for the 2019 season are now available, update 26.04.19
Applicationform guestrider round 1 Hengelo available
Published: Sunday, 31 March 2019 23:55
The applicationform for guestriders round 1 Hengelo (11 & 12 may 2019) are now available at Regulations & application.
Provisional riderslists 2019 are now available!
Published: Sunday, 24 March 2019 11:24
Breaking news, the riderslists SBK and SSP for the 2019 season are now available!!
Applicationforms wildcardriders 2019 will be published and available from 01.04.19 at Regulations & application.
Applicationperiod IRRC championship 2019 extended
Published: Friday, 22 February 2019 11:22
The period for sending in your applicationform IRRC championship 2019 has been extended for a short period. Please send in your complete filled out form ( Regulations & application ) immediately to ensure your startingplace in this championship!!
2019 IRRC banner
Published: Monday, 28 January 2019 08:52
The new 2019 IRRC banner is ready including the calendar 2019. These banners will be used during the IRRC races 2019 and for promotional purposes as well.
IRRC 2019 regulations and applicationforms are available
Published: Wednesday, 02 January 2019 00:00
The 2019 IRRC regulations and applicationforms for the competition are available at Regulations & application.
!! Very important in Regulations 2019 !!
- The riders need the authorisation of their national federations in order to participate, outside their own country, in contests appearing on the FIM Europe Open Calendar.
- Starting numbers have to meet the following requirements:
- Superbike: white background with black number
- Supersport: white background with blue number
- The starting numbers have to be placed in the middle of the top fairing and on the left and right of the bottom fairing. (see pictures in regulations 2019). All numbers have to be readable from a distance.
- When a “Championship-rider” cannot participate at an event, he has to unsubscribe minimum 3 days before the event. When the rider doesn’t unsubscribe, the first time he will get a warning. As of the second time, he will be fined 100€.
- A rider who participate at the IRRC as a “Championship-rider” or a “Guest-rider” gives the autorization to the Management of IRRC to make, use and publish their image on the website of the IRRC or other media.
We only accept completely filled out and readable applicationforms returned as a .pdf-file; all other files will be deleted.
Published: Friday, 14 December 2018 12:23
We proudly present you our refreshed and updated logo which will be used as from now for all publications.
IRRC regulations and applicationforms 2019
Published: Tuesday, 11 December 2018 10:38
The 2019 regulations and applicationforms for the competition will be available as from January 2, 2019.
Please stay tuned!
Provisional IRRC-calendar 2019 available!
Published: Tuesday, 06 November 2018 07:00
The IRRC-organisation has the pleasure to publish the provisional 2019 calendar:
- Hengelo (NL): 11 & 12 May 2019
- Imatra (FI): 14, 15 & 16 June 2019
- Terlicko (CZ): 13 & 14 July 2019
- Chimay (BE): 26, 27 & 28 July 2019
- Horice (CZ): 17 & 18 August 2019
- Frohburg (DE): 21 & 22 September 2019
The 2019 IRRC-regulations and entryforms are avalaible as from January 2nd, 2019 on this website.
No rights can be derived from this provisional calendar publication!!
Championship 2018: the results after round 6 (Frohburg) are available
Published: Sunday, 23 September 2018 19:01
The results after round 6 Frohburg SBK and SSP for the 2018 championship are now available!
More information will follow
IRRC SBK champion 2018: #99 Danny Webb
IRRC SSP champion 2018: #45 Matthieu Lagrive