International Road Racing Championship
On this website you will find all the information about the International Road Racing Championship (IRRC). This championship is held over 6 events in 5 different countries. The races are resumed at the FIM or FIM Europe calendar. The races are admitted by their national federation and meet the requirements of this federation.
The organisation is owned by Hamove Hengelo Gld (NL), Frohburger Dreieck (D) and K.V. Ostend Motor Sport vzw (B).
See the rest of the website for more information.
2018 IRRC banner available
The new 2018 IRRC banner is ready including the calendar 2018. These banners will be used during during the IRRC races 2018 and for promotional purposes as well.
IRRC 2018 regulations and applicationforms are available
The 2018 IRRC regulations and applicationforms for the competition are available at Regulations & application.
Update: IRRC regulations 2018
The 2018 IRRC regulations and applicationforms will be available as from January 2, 2018 at Regulations & application.
Provisional IRRC-calendar 2018 available!
IRRC-organisation has the pleasure to publish the provisional 2018 calender:
- Hengelo (NL), 5 & 6 May 2018
- Terlicko (CZ), 16 & 17 June 2018
(to be confirmed by ACCR)
- Imatra (FI), 6, 7 & 8 July 2018
- Chimay (BE), 27, 28 & 29 July 2018
- Horice (CZ), 18 & 19 August 2018
- Frohburg (DE), 22 & 23 September 2018
The 2018 IRRC-regulations and entryforms are available as from January 2nd, 2018 on this website.
No rights can be derived from this provisional calendar publication!
More Articles ...
- Championship 2017: results after Frohburg round 6 and final rankings are available!!
- Official statement (29.08.17)
- Championship 2017: results after Schleiz (round 4) are available
- 2017 Riderslists are now available
- 2017 IRRC banner available
- 2017 IRRC regulations and entry-forms are now available!!
- Championship 2016: results after Frohburg round 6 and final rankings are available!!
- Breaking news: 2016 IRRC champions
- Update riders lists IRRC 2016
- Update!! Provisional riders lists 2016 are now available