International Road Racing Championship
On this website you will find all the information about the International Road Racing Championship (IRRC). This championship is held over 6 events in 5 different countries. The races are resumed at the FIM or FIM Europe calendar. The races are admitted by their national federation and meet the requirements of this federation.
The organisation is owned by Hamove Hengelo Gld (NL), Frohburger Dreieck (D) and K.V. Ostend Motor Sport vzw (B).
See the rest of the website for more information.
Official statement (29.08.17)
Sad news have reached us about rider Sammy Ahonen, who passed away last Sunday-night. The 20 year old rider from Imatra, Finland crashed during IRRC qualifying practices in Horice (Czech Republic) on Saturday. Ahonen was treated first at the scene for his injuries and following brought to a hospital for further treatments.
Ahonen started as a Supersport-competitor at IRRC season 2016, and continued as a Supersport-competitor in 2017.
IRRC.eu offers its deepest sympathy to the rider’s family and friends.
Wildcard-guestrider applicationforms Frohburg are now available
The applicationforms for guestriders / wildcards are now available in 4 languages for:
- Frohburg (23 - 24 September)
Championship 2017: results after Schleiz (round 4) are available
The results after round 4 Schleiz SBK and SSP for the 2017 championship are now available!
2017 Riderslists are now available
More Articles ...
- 2017 IRRC banner available
- 2017 IRRC regulations and entry-forms are now available!!
- Championship 2016: results after Frohburg round 6 and final rankings are available!!
- Breaking news: 2016 IRRC champions
- Update riders lists IRRC 2016
- Update!! Provisional riders lists 2016 are now available
- 2016 IRRC banner available
- 2016 IRRC regulations and entry form are now available!!
- Championship 2015: results after Frohburg round 6 and final ranking are available!!
- 2015 IRRC season: races Oss