International Road Racing Championship
On this website you will find all the information about the International Road Racing Championship (IRRC). This championship is held over 6 events in 5 different countries. The races are resumed at the FIM or FIM Europe calendar. The races are admitted by their national federation and meet the requirements of this federation.
The organisation is owned by Hamove Hengelo Gld (NL), Frohburger Dreieck (D) and K.V. Ostend Motor Sport vzw (B).
See the rest of the website for more information.
Wildcard-guestrider applicationforms Imatra & Chimay are now available
The applicationforms for guestriders / wildcards are now available in 4 languages for:
- Imatra (7 - 8 - 9 July)
- Chimay (21 - 22 - 23 July)
2017 Riderslists are now available
2017 IRRC banner available
The new 2017 IRRC banner is available including the calendar 2017. These banners will be used during the IRRC races 2017 and for promotional purposes as well.
2017 IRRC regulations and entry-forms are now available!!
The 2017 IRRC regulations and entry forms are now available in 4 languages!!
As from now you can start register as a 2017 competition rider.
The 2017 calendar is:
- Hengelo (NL) 6 & 7 May 2017
- Imatra (FI) 7, 8 & 9 July 2017
- Chimay (BE) 21, 22 & 23 July 2017
- Schleiz (DE) 19 & 20 August 2017
- Horice (CZ) 26 & 27 August 2017
- Frohburg (DE) 23 & 24 September 2017
More Articles ...
- Championship 2016: results after Frohburg round 6 and final rankings are available!!
- Breaking news: 2016 IRRC champions
- Update riders lists IRRC 2016
- Update!! Provisional riders lists 2016 are now available
- 2016 IRRC banner available
- 2016 IRRC regulations and entry form are now available!!
- Championship 2015: results after Frohburg round 6 and final ranking are available!!
- 2015 IRRC season: races Oss
- 2015 IRRC season: first races, Hengelo Varsselring
- Riders list 2015 published